The structure of the access control system is decomposed
In general: an access control system, most of the time in its operation may not have an alarm, so there is no need to alarm, the probability of alarming is generally very small.
If the alarm system fails within this very small probability, it often means disaster.
Therefore, in all stages of design, installation and use of access control systems, reliability design and reliability management must be implemented to ensure the high reliability of products and systems.
In the system design, equipment selection, commissioning, installation and other links are strictly implemented in the national or industry standards, as well as the public security department related to safety technology prevention requirements, the product must be a number of authoritative certification, and has a large number of typical users, many years of normal operation.
Therefore, the high safety mentioned here also refers to the natural or quasi-natural attributes of the product or system, which should ensure the safety of equipment and system operation and the safety of operators.
Access control system topology:
Access control system installation steps:
1. Equipment installation
Front end equipment + central control room equipment
(1) After the system is installed, first connect the access control card reader signal to the host, and then separately detect the access control card reader to see if there are any false alarms and false alarms. After this way is no problem, it is connected to the other way, so that each way is tested separately, and then all the lines are connected after confirmation.
(2) Management personnel can be authorized separately according to the authority of the user, such as some personnel can enter and exit any place at any time, and ordinary personnel can only enter and exit the authorized scope within the authorized time with the authorization card. When all access control points are opened normally and illegally, check whether the computer in the control center has a record.
(3) Try that the central computer cannot be connected to the controller due to failure or other reasons, whether the controller can independently record the relevant information of the controlled door point, whether all information can be automatically uploaded when the central computer is connected, and whether the integrity of the information record can be guaranteed.
(4) Make debugging records.
(5) Finally, fill in the completion report.
Third, pipeline installation
(1) The wiring of the installation project shall comply with the national regulations "Electrical Installation Engineering Construction and Acceptance Specifications" and the relevant specifications and regulations issued by the state.
Threading in the pipe or in the trunking should be carried out after the completion of the building plastering and ground works. Before threading, the stagnant water and debris in the pipe or trunking should be removed. Lines of different systems, different voltage levels, and different current categories should not be worn in the same pipe or in the same slot in the trunking. The wire is in the tube or in the trunking and should not have joints or kinks. The joints of the wires should be soldered in the junction box or connected with terminals.
The connection of the small section system can be twisted, and the number of twisting turns should be more than five turns, and then tinned and wrapped with insulating tape. Where the pipeline passes through the deformation joint of the building, compensatory measures should be taken, and the two sides of the conductor crossing the deformation joint should be fixed and leave an appropriate margin.
The terminal in the terminal box should choose a crimp or a terminal block with tin soldering points, and its terminal block should have a corresponding number.
(2) The access controller should be installed firmly, not tilted, and should be clearly marked. Installed on lightweight partition walls, reinforcement measures should be taken.
The cable or wire introduced into the access control controller, the wiring should be neat, avoid crossing, and should fix the cable core and the part of the wire should be marked with the number, and the drawing is not easy to fade; Terminal block and each terminal, the wiring shall not exceed two; The cable core and wire should have a margin of not less than 20cm; The wires should be tied into bundles; After the conductor is threaded, it should be blocked at the inlet pipe.
(3) The main power inlet of the access controller should be directly connected to the power supply, the power plug is strictly prohibited, and the main power supply should be clearly marked; The door access controller is firmly grounded and clearly marked.
(4) The routing and specifications of the grounding bus bar in the monitoring room should meet the design requirements. The following regulations should be met during construction: the surface of the grounding bus bar should be complete, without obvious damage and residual flux slag, the copper strip busbar should be light, slippery and burr-free, and the insulation layer should not have aging cracks; The grounding bus bar should be laid in the center of the trench or cable walkway, and fixed on the outside of the rack groove, and the bus bar should be flat, without skew or bend.
The connection between the busbar and the rack or top should be firm; The copper strip busbar on the cable walkway can be fixed by screws, and the copper stranded bus bar on the cable walkway should be tied on the rung; The engineering lightning protection grounding installation of the system should be constructed in strict accordance with the design requirements. Grounding installation should be carried out simultaneously with civil construction.
The basic function realized by the mature access control system: the management of access and exit permissions
Depending on the system, the access control system can also achieve some of the following special functions